Monday, October 15, 2007

E for energy, enthusiasm, elevated, electric ...

My role is rapporteur for the two sessions with Etienne Wenger on Informal Learning and Learning Communities.

As I get ready to leave for the conference my feet tingle with anticipation as to what it's going to be like. My own engagement in self, knowledge and the world - in other words, my learning - has always been a dance between people, tools, conversations, struggle and laughter. Is today going to be part of that dance?

At a conference on eLearning I would expect to catch a glimpse into the playfulness, imagination, and risk-taking that new technologies demand of us in order to learn. I wonder if I will. And I wonder what else I'm going to discover and who else I'm going to know ...

Bev Trayner

No comments: